Body Pain From Cold Drinks SEVERE Stomach Pain/bloating?

SEVERE stomach pain/bloating? - body pain from cold drinks

In the last 2 years I have had abdominal pain, bloating, bad absurd (such as pregnant women aa) In fact, I have to sleep with a little hard on my belly to distribute gas.

I tried a lactose-free diet seemed to help, but not both. Could be a problem with eggs, but I'm not sure.

It endoscopy. Nothing unusual. Previously, they had me in the treatment of H. pylori, but the doctor found no signs of infection. I tried to ulcers (twice), but not sure if I really was.
I can not drink cold drinks or pain and bloating is so bad that they are literally unable to walk upright, too. The pain is) usually around the abdomen and sometimes feel like the air is trapped (in a small room like my appendix. What happens if you eat too much or not eating enough. The chairs are illegal (which has recently started)

I have a good appetite and body weight.

What is possible?

0 comments:

Post a Comment