Goiter Causes More Condition_symptoms Can A Goiter Cause Occasional Difficulty, Pain And/or Choking When Swallowing?

Can a goiter cause occasional difficulty, pain and/or choking when swallowing? - goiter causes more condition_symptoms

I have a goiter is relatively small, but sometimes when I have enough experience to drink difficulty swallowing, leading to stifling or not to breathe a feeling, followed by a throat infection. I know I'm drowning in my food and not only "through the eye of evil," feels almost like my throat is going to be hard to let the air in my lungs in order to swallow food. I know the difficulty swallowing is not usual with the early stages of a crop, and usually only occurs when a large goiter, but do not know what it was. Am I worried for nothing, or that someone knows something about it?

3 comments:

krazegur... said...

Yes, without doubt. Thyroid problems are common in my family, my grandmother had a goiter removed 8 pounds of the neck. It can cause all sorts of problems, leaving only worsen the more you grow and cause of goiter. You learn how to eliminate as quickly as possible. The reason for my grandmother had a goiter was 8 pounds because I was afraid to go to the doctor and cut if it was enough to reduce the fear of suffocation and breathing finally began in a have been eliminated.

PS. Bridey answer is also good, head to your doctor.

Hud said...

Get a biopsy in the crop .......... I would say that 99 percent is nothing, you may need to be removed, so I have no problem ......... Kropf swollowing The fear is probably nothing. but you still have to do something, so you can swallow ......... Let me know how it goes. Bertha

bridey said...

It may, indeed, but can not be a problem of the motility of the esophagus.
Even if you have a small goiter know that your MD, you should have control of its successor company. A swallow study radiology can establish the diagnosis

Post a Comment