Whippet Knitted Jumpers Is It Possible To Alter A Knitted Jumper To Fit My Dog?

Is it possible to alter a knitted jumper to fit my dog? - whippet knitted jumpers

Strange question, I know.
I have a greyhound, he feels much more cold (especially now that it is snowing outside) and I can not drag a dog to adapt to its shape (deep chest and waist). He is constantly in caves and trying things in an effort to to keep warm. I have a bridge, the number is no longer used and I wonder whether you can change to his liking? How can I do?
Thanks

4 comments:

Lejoy said...

What keeps him warm, but leave room for some, if the bathroom.

Johnka said...

Yes Take a bungee cord - not too tight around the bottom to fit the size. Alternatively, sew Velcro.

may be frightful, but would appreciate it.

anonymou... said...

I was with Velcro for an easy up and down

ducati29... said...

I do not see why not. Nana, my friend uses an old sock as a bridge to your Jack Russell puppy. She was cute = P

Post a Comment